Tuesday, November 20, 2007
And there's more
As if Hudson wasn't sick enough, he didn't sleep much at all Sunday night and then woke up with a rash Monday morning. Not knowing if it might be a reaction from his medicine, I called the Dr and they wanted me to bring him in. So I took him to the Dr for the 2nd time in 2 business days. Fortunately, I was able to drop Brooks off to play with Maggie while we were there. Our Dr has 2 waiting rooms, a sick and well. But, I had to go to the back door...they make all undiagnosed rashes go there, talk about feeling like an outcast! Anyways, it turns out Hudson has roseola. All kids get it before they turn 2, we think Brooks had it and never got the rash. The rash disappears pretty quickly, the Dr said he'd be better by Turkey day. And she said his ears looked a lot better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment