This week is Brooks' last week of preschool for the semester. Today was their year end party. I was able to attend. The kids did a cute little act to Miss Spider's Tea Party. They were all dressed up as bugs. I wish I had brought my camera! The teachers made each of the parents a little scrapbook of the past semester. It's filled with fun pictures of Brooks at school. It is the most thoughtful present. They really put a lot of love into them. I know Brooks will miss all of his friends and teachers over the summer.
Hudson seems to be having a language explosion. He has so many words and can repeat back just about anything. He is loving the nice weather and would stay outside playing basketball all day if we let him. His new favorite food is applesauce. He does a great job eating with a spoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment