Thursday, May 1, 2008

Why?

Brooks has entered the wonderful age where he asks why for everything, I mean everything. I didn't realize it started this early, I think we will be hearing "why?" for a very long time.

Ryan and I attended our very first parent/teacher conference for Brooks today. It was just an end of the semester review of how Brooks did in preschool.

We had a nice visit from Great-Grandpa (my Grandpa, my Dad's Dad). Brooks was so excited all day that he was coming for a visit. He was sad to see him leave this morning. I'm not sure if Brooks quite understood the concept that Great-Grandpa was PawPaw's dad. He did think it was pretty cool that Great-Grandpa used to be a farmer.


Speaking of farm animals, we have one of those Speak and Say toys. We got it from a garage sale (where else?) a few years back. The other day the lever got stuck and wouldn't go down all the way to make those lovely animal noises. Tonight I decided to just try and push it down all the way to see if that would fix it. I fixed it all right, it now is quite confused about which animal noises belong to who...listen for yourself!


No comments: