We're still alive. Hudson was sick a couple weeks ago, and Ryan and I have had a little something too, but we're all feeling better now. They actually swabbed Hudson for H1N1 and it was negative. I'm taking him in to get the H1N1 vaccination tomorrow morning. Since he has asthma, we don't want to mess around.
The boys are loving fall. Brooks told me he waiting for all the leaves to fall off our trees so he can hide in them. They are also obsessed with all things Halloween. They love to look at the costumes in the store ads. And they really love all the Halloween displays at the stores. We are going to a party this year, but they are not going trick or treating. I'm not into the whole Halloween thing.
I was going to take some pictures yesterday, but realized my camera's batteries were dead. Maybe I'll have some for Wednesday...
No comments:
Post a Comment