Ryan had a birthday last Thursday! I am blessed in many ways to have him as my husband. He is an amazing father to Brooks and Hudson.
We've had fun celebrating Ryan's birthday. Friday evening we had friends over and I made one of his favorite meals, homemade gyros. It was a super fun evening of food and fellowship.
Last Wednesday we had a movie night, we watched How to Train Your Dragon. What a great movie! If you haven't seen it, watch it.
We also busted out the Spirograph I got at a yard sale in Cleveland (original! only missing 1 piece! I paid 50 cents!). We've all had fun making beautiful creations with it.
Ryan took the boys bowling on a hot afternoon. We had 2 free game passes, so it was a cheap afternoon of fun for them.
The boys made another garage sale Lego find. This time they scored a huge tote of Legos for $25.
I had a good haul at the monthly half price Goodwill day. I found several work shirts for Ryan (Tommy and Chaps), along with a few things for me and the boys.
We'll be enjoying our last week of summer together this week. Ryan goes back to school next week and the boys the week after.
1 comment:
Spirograph!!! Sounds like fun!
How to Train Your Dragon is a favorite in this house.
Happy "belated" Birthday Ryan!
Post a Comment