Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Hudson!


Oops!  I thought I had scheduled this to post on Saturday...

You are 6 today!  You are loving Kindergarten and your new friends.  You love to read, and are very good at it.  You have fun playing in chess club and ballet class.  You love to draw and write, especially when it is a roller coaster.  You are almost 48" tall, and you are hoping you will make that mark in the summer so you can ride the big roller coasters.  You love to play outside with your brother.  You are very adventurous and can climb a tree like a monkey!  You are very fast at mountain biking.  It's a good thing you go with your dad, I'm not sure I could handle watching how daring you are!  You are also adventurous in your eating.  You've had both cactus and beef tongue tacos in the past year and love spicy things, but you do not like macaroni and cheese.  You still love to cuddle with your mom.

We love you so much and are blessed to have you in our lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are such precious words about that Hudson! He and his brother are such special boys! Love them both.
Aunt Pat and Uncle Dave(Buddy Buddy)