Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sharing some artwork

Here's some artwork created by Brooks...
I'm going to try to scan in all his artwork so we don't have piles of it around the house.

Brooks has had some separation anxiety issues this past week. He doesn't want me to leave him anywhere and I have to have someone take him or else he will run after me. It's been hard on all of us. He did pretty well today, so I'm hoping that he is coming around.

Hudson has learned how to high 5 and has some new word..boat. He will stand by himself but hasn't started walking yet.

We have a big snow storm heading out way. Ryan already has a 2 hour delay for tomorrow and it hasn't even started snowing yet! Brooks is excited about the snow and keeps asking me if it's going to be icy. I know he will be happy to have Ryan home in the morning. I'll have to make some Belgian waffles with Ryan's new waffle maker.

Sorry for the lack of pictures lately, I'll try to work on that this weekend. Oh, and anyone should be able to comment now, so please comment away!



1 comment:

Team Cramer said...

pretty nice looking painting there!

maybe art major later in life :)