Brooks was dying to make a snowman with Ryan on Saturday. They even made a baby snowman that is not in the picture. The baby snowman didn't last through the evening. When we woke up this morning, the big snowman had already lost it's eyes and the hat fell off. This evening it was starting to get big holes in it. I'm sure the first thing Brooks will want to do when he wakes up tomorrow is check on the snowman.In other news, Hudson is weaned. It went better than I could have hoped. We did the child-led weaning, I didn't offer and he didn't ask, pretty simple! He moved up into the 1 year old room at church since he's now walking. The nursery people seemed a little sad to see him go, they said they could always count on Hudson to be happy even if everyone else was crying.
Other than that, nothing else too exciting going on. I'm hoping that it doesn't snow 3 days this week like it did last week.
No comments:
Post a Comment