It was bound to happen, Hudson banged his head on the end table. We had removed the coffee table because we were afraid he would knock himself around on it, but Hudson decided to go for the end table instead. I wasn't sure how deep it was so the Dr had me bring him in. He didn't need anything done to it after all, but I'm glad I took him in. Brooks was very sympathetic and sweet to Hudson after he hit his head and they both were well behaved at the Dr office.
I've caught Hudson putting new diapers in the Diaper Champ and turning the handle around! What a smart little guy. Brooks has become obsessed with wanting to see Hudson's poopy diapers. Brooks also is sure to inform us when Hudson is poopy. How nice of him, if only we could get him to change Hudson's diapers!
No comments:
Post a Comment