It's official! Mom and I are going to Guatemala! I just purchased the airline tickets for June 14-22. We are traveling with Orphan Outreach on a mission trip. We will be working with orphanages and preschools in the Guatemala City area(where Brooks was born). I am soooo excited to be traveling back to Guatemala and to be taking my Mom with me! I found an awesome price for airfare through Taca airline. Brooks likes to call it Taco airline.
Ryan is on spring break this week so I took today and tomorrow off. We went out for breakfast this morning (something we never do). I took Brooks to get his haircut by Brooke at the beauty school. He thought that was pretty funny, Brooke cutting Brooks' hair. Later in the afternoon we went to the Y for open swim. Brooks is such a fish! He did a great job swimming around with his float belt on. I'm excited for him to start the "real" swim lessons when he turns 3. I'm glad we have the employee discount. Hudson had fun splashing around and liked jumping into the pool.
Ryan is on spring break this week so I took today and tomorrow off. We went out for breakfast this morning (something we never do). I took Brooks to get his haircut by Brooke at the beauty school. He thought that was pretty funny, Brooke cutting Brooks' hair. Later in the afternoon we went to the Y for open swim. Brooks is such a fish! He did a great job swimming around with his float belt on. I'm excited for him to start the "real" swim lessons when he turns 3. I'm glad we have the employee discount. Hudson had fun splashing around and liked jumping into the pool.
1 comment:
Awesome!!! THat will be a great experience. Be sure to take lots of pictures!
Post a Comment