Sunday, June 8, 2008

The countdown begins

Wow, I can't believe I'll be in Guatemala in less than a week! I got the schedule the other day and most days we will be visiting 2 different orphanages a day. We are meeting with the Guatemala City mayor's wife and visiting the daycare in the city dump. It sounds like we are going to be busy!

Here's a picture of some of the school supplies that we will be passing out.


I've started packing, here's a picture of my suitcase full of stuff that I'm donating. I was blessed to receive donations from CVS and Target. I've got 25 frisbees, 30 toothpastes, 42 toothbrushes, 20 puzzles, 20 hairbows, and 10 pencil pouches in there!


Please pray for Mom and I on our trip, for safety in travel, unity within our team, and to reach the children of Guatemala that we encounter. I'd also appreciate prayers for Ryan and the boys while I'm away from them.

No comments: