We finally got to meet Baby Beck! He is such a little cutie and the boys were so sweet with him. Hudson was really cuddly with him and was always giving him hugs and kisses. The boys had a fun time playing with Uncle Dan's old cars and trying to find the cat.
We walked the boys over to a school playground near Jess & Dan's place. Brooks quickly made a new friend there, it was fun to watch them chase each other around the playground. Hudson was pretty daring and went down the tornado slide by himself.
The boys were really good travelers, especially during the 6+ hours in the car each way. Brooks is pretty happy as long as he has his trusty notebook and pencil. His new thing is writing his name.
Other observations...Ohio drivers have some lame personalized plates. Really.
I wanted to cook Mexican for dinner Saturday night. We couldn't find a Mexican grocery store. I thought I maybe could find tostadas at Giant Eagle. Nope! I had to make fajitas instead. I guess I'm spoiled by our abundance of Mexican markets here. But, they had a Thai market. Maybe should have made Thai food.
2 comments:
love the update!
Next time you drive through Columbus....look us up!!! We would love to catch up for a visit...even if it is only an hour! Lord knows our home has TONS of toys and a large backyard..No shortage of enough to keep small children occupied..and if we dont' have it..it is guaranteed someone on our street does. Seriously..call us the next time you are in town!
Post a Comment