Sunday, December 20, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...



We took our annual drive out to Rossville tonight to see the lights. It was the first time that Hudson has been awake for them. The kids said they liked getting the candy cane from Santa the best. On the way back we stopped at 2 living Nativities. The first was at a church at Rossville and it was just the manger scene. The second was at Faith Baptist Church, and had 14 scenes complete with live camels, sheep and donkeys.

This afternoon we also took a trip to Purdue to see the huge tree and giant gingerbread house.

Brooks is so excited, because his preschool friend showed up.

Not sure what is up with Hudson??

Umm, yeah Hudson was making weird faces for all the pictures.

But not Brooks!


Last night I got to take a trip down to Indy to see Sara Groves in concert. I love love love all her music and had never been able to catch her in concert. I finally did last night! It was an amazing show, she is so talented. The concert was over 2 1/2 hours long, with just her performing. We were lucky enough to snag 4th row seats. If you've never heard her music, check her out. She is an amazing songwriter.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen,
I really love Sara Grove's music, too. So glad you got to see her in concert!!
Love, Aunt Pat

Anonymous said...

Jen,
I really love Sara Grove's music, too. So glad you got to see her in concert!!
Love, Aunt Pat