My goal this week was to make grilled chicken stretch. Ryan grilled some boneless chicken breasts on Sunday night for dinner. No one was extremely hungry, so we only ate one between the 4 of us (granted they are huge).
Tuesday I cut up one and used it in salad. We had fresh greens from the garden, fresh strawberries, poppyseed dressing, blue cheese and walnuts in the salad. Let me say the combo of strawberries and blue cheese is excellent together!
Wednesday we made chicken quesadillas. I sauteed some frozen bell peppers and onions, and threw that in along with the chicken and black beans. I also made some fresh pico de gallo and guacamole to eat with it.
Tonight we're having chicken paninis. I'm slicing the remaining chicken and putting that on artisan french bread along with tomato, pepperjack cheese, and chipotle mayo. We'll have a salad with more greens from the garden and strawberries. Pretty much a Panera bread copycat meal!
No comments:
Post a Comment