Ryan had his first mountain bike race of the season last Saturday at Winona Lake. We all tagged along and had a fun day out. Thankfully the rain held off until right after the kids race finished!

Hudson showing me the face he was going to give his opponents.


Go Brooks go!
The boys and I ventured out to garage sale this morning. We had a pretty successful morning, we found these costumes, along with some Star Wars pjs, a cookbook for me, and a Napoleon Dynamite dvd for Ryan all for a total of $5.
3 comments:
We have the Speedy Gator Cycle shirt too! Its Zach's absolute favorite -- even though its getting a little too small and needs to be handed down to Evan. Love the costume pics. Nothing better than garage sale dress up items. :)
I *wish* I were lucky enough to find costumes for the kids. I never seem to be able to find them though. What great deals!
Love the costumes and Hudson's look for his race opponents.
Aunt Pat
Post a Comment