I thought I'd share this email from Hudson's preschool teacher. btw the snake in their classroom is named Shaggy.
Tomorrow is our 20 week ultra sound to check on the baby and see if the gender can be revealed. So today in class we had a little fun guessing the gender of the baby, as well as having the children give us advice on a baby name. They were pretty cute so I thought I would share. My husband predicted that the boys would guess a boy and the girls would guess a girl. He was pretty much right minus two students.
Aldo- boy (could not decide on a name)
Andrew- boy (Shaggy)
Averie- girl (Crystal)
Cole- boy (Cole)
Conner- boy (Jacob)
Donovan- boy (Owen)
Hudson- boy (Liked the name Abby for a girl, didn't have a boys name in mind and is convinced that I am having a boy because "Girls only have boys").
Imogen- girl (Imogen)
Jacob-boy (Cole)
Jeremy- Baggie, Shaggy with a "B"
Laura- boy (Likes Laura for a girl)
Ravi- boy (Could not decide on a boy's name)
Reese- girl (Preese, Reese with a "P")
Ronnah- girl (Sophie)
Ruth- boy (Jackson)
Samuel- boy (Carl)
Sophia- girl (Emma)
Truman- boy (Benji)
William- boy (could not decide on a name)
1 comment:
We like the name Abby for a girl too!!
Post a Comment