Here's my first post from my new laptop! Well, technically it's Purdue's laptop, but you know what I mean. Brooks was excited when he saw it on the table this morning, "new computer, Mommy?" and then proceeded to inform Hudson that it was a new computer.
Hudson's favorite game to play right now is rock-a-bye baby. He likes for me to cradle him while he sings "rock bye baby" several times and then he says "break" and wants to be "dropped". He thinks it is great fun.
There are some questions/answers on the wall at preschool. Brooks was asked, "what is silly" and his answer was "when Hudson acts like a monkey."
I took the boys to Barnes & Noble this morning to play with the trains. This is one of their favorite things to do anywhere. They happily played while I read some magazines and sipped a Pumpkin Spice Latte (that I only paid 50 cents for thanks to this coupon!).
And for those who are wondering...Samba is still around and staying out of trees. She has a bully, Naranja Bob that likes to take her food. I think they are secretly friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment