Monday, December 8, 2008

Look what was on our deck...

Saturday afternoon as I was getting the final touches ready for Hudson's birthday, Ryan frantically called me out from the kitchen. I just figured it was the cat or something. But this is what I saw....

Ok, so how weird is that?! Sorry about the picture, it's not blurry, it just all the smudges the boys leave on the door!

Maybe this possum is coming for revenge? Many years ago I ran over a possum on the way home from Cedar Point. The whole way home we were making possum jokes with our friends. This is the closest I've been to a possum and they are ugly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha!!! I think it has come back for revenge! or maybe it was the possum's boss who was rather upset that the one you hit couldn't tunnel that day...