Monday, December 15, 2008

Preschool party



Brooks finished up his semester of preschool last Thursday. They follow the Purdue schedule, so he has a month off before they start up again in January. I attended his party last Monday and it was fun seeing him with his preschool friends. They have these bikes that are connected in a circle and he loves to ride on there. His teacher said he would ride all day if they let him! It is one of the big toys they rotate into the room, so it's not there all the time.

Brooks likes to know what the weather is going to do. I was reading him the forecast the other morning and he asked me, "Is that was Jesus says?" and I said no, it's what the weatherman said.

Hudson is stringing together sentences all the time. He likes to ask "Mommy doing?". When I picked him up from church the other morning he came running out of the classroom singing Jingle Bells. He also has a cute rendition of Jesus Loves Me.

No comments: