Sunday, January 18, 2009

It's been cold



Ryan got out of school Thursday and Friday due to the cold, so he's been enjoying his 5 day weekend. I felt really bad for all the Purdue students that had to hike around campus in the sub-zero temperatures. I was happy to find a parking spot close to work so I didn't have to make the 5 minute walk from the parking garage. I thought for sure no one would come to my AquaRock class Thursday evening, but 10 showed up! I've been averaging around 20, so it was a good number.

Ryan had fun watching Maggie and Abby yesterday morning while Sarah and I went to BodyPump and Zumba. Since the kids didn't get to see each other on Friday they were really excited to get together and play.

We haven't been up to much else this weekend besides trying to stay warm. We made homemade pizza on Friday night. I tried out making my own pizza sauce and it turned out really well. I have a turkey roasting in the oven right now. I'm roasting it using the convection roast setting of the oven, my first time to try it that way. I'm also making twice baked potatoes for the first time ever, hopefully Ryan likes them...

No comments: