Monday, September 28, 2009

Hee Haw


I attended the MOPS (Moms of Preschoolers) Convention this past weekend. It was held at the Opryland hotel in Nashville. I went with 4 other moms from our MOPS steering team.


It was a fun time. There were 4,000 other moms there! We had awesome Worship, great music, and interesting speakers and workshops. One of my favorite bands, Plumb, was there. I’ve always wanted to see her in concert, but never had the chance until this weekend. She gave a great show. Matt Redman and Matthew West were there too. I got home last night and all my boys were so excited to see me. They had a fun time while I was gone.


Plumb rocking it out

Um, yeah, I was in Tennessee

Me with the other moms from our group.


3 comments:

Team Cramer said...

umm, i really like both of those shirts your wearing, where did you get the brown one?

Kim3278 said...

I really miss my MOPS group at our old church and my new one doesn't have one. I am considering joining a new MOPS group with a totally different chuch.

Anonymous said...

Jenn,
I'm so glad you got a chance to go to this. As a former MOPS Mentor Mom, I really believe in this group!
Aunt Pat