Monday, February 15, 2010

Quick update

Yesterday we celebrated Family Day with Brooks. It was 4 years ago that we went to Guatemala and he became our son! We are so thankful that his birthmom chose adoption for him. We pray that wherever she is that she knows that Brooks is safe and loved.

We all got hit with a nasty sickness last week. I think we are finally coming around. It was bad! I'll just say that it will be a loooong time before I can eat spaghetti and meatballs again.

Ryan took me to see the Second City at Purdue on my birthday. It was a lot of laughs! It definitely lifted our spirits.

Brooks has his family week at preschool this week so Ryan brought his tuba in for them this afternoon. It sounded like he was a big hit.

Hudson has a new favorite food...crab. Ryan made me crab legs for my birthday and I couldn't get them cracked fast enough for Hudson.

No comments: