
Saturday was Brooks birthday and the big fiesta. I took him to the "old school" donut shop for breakfast. I don't think we've ever had donuts for breakfast! They have had donut holes at church.
He had a Spiderman pinata this year for the party. I was actually the one who delivered the first big blow to Spiderman! It was extremely hot, so the kids had a water balloon fight. I was amazed at how fast the balloons went! Brooks had a great time with his friends and family.







On Sunday, Ryan had a bike race at Versailles State Park. I took the boys swimming at the pool while he did the race. He came in 4th in his group. The boys rode in the kid's race. Hudson had a spill (I think I would have crashed there too!), but finished fine.

On the way to Versailles, we drove through Greensburg. Check out their courthouse...
Yeah, that's a tree growing in the roof. I guess it's been that way for some time.
We spent the night in Louisville and then headed to Holiday World the next morning for our annual visit. We all had a great time. The boys loved everything in the water park, unlike previous years. Brooks was tall enough to ride on all the water slides and choose to ride on Bakuli with Ryan. He loved it! Hudson was able to ride his first roller coaster, the Howler. After the first lap the ride op asked everyone if they wanted to ride again, everyone yelled "yeah", except for Hudson who said "no!", but it the ride had already started again. He did have fun, even on the second lap. We left around 7pm and the boys slept all the way home.



No comments:
Post a Comment