Hudson had a rough day yesterday. I was driving the boys to church for VBS when I heard him cough (once) and then Brooks said "Mom, Hudson threw up!". I looked in the rear view mirror to see him throwing up even more. And this was in Ryan's car, which he had thoroughly scrubbed and cleaned the day before.
I brought him home, got him cleaned up, and he immediately wanted a snack. Not sure what that was about.
Yesterday afternoon, he had a check up with the allergist. His lungs sounded great, but he's had some nasal stuff going on so he checked Hudson's ears. In his ear there was something green. The allergist could not remove it so Ryan had to take him to the pediatrician, who got him right in. The pediatrician was able to remove the green thing, an eraser. She then checked his other ear and found something else stuck in it! This thing was more wedged in, so she had to flush it with a water-pik-ish tool. When I got home and examined the piece, I realized it was part of my water bottle that he had chewed off months ago! Wow, it was amazing that he could hear us at all. Let's hope he's learned a lesson...
No comments:
Post a Comment