Saturday, August 30, 2008

Another trip to IB



Pam gave us 2 tix to Indiana Beach that needed to be used by the 29th (Thanks Pam!), we had already planned on going Friday evening, so it was a bonus for us. Ryan picked me up at Purdue and we headed to Monticello after work. We bought the boys their own wristbands (in the past we had used the ride tickets) so they could ride as many rides as they wanted. I had been feeling kinda cruddy (allergies?) all day, so I knew that I would not be up to my usual. In fact, I only rode Cornball once, if that explains how bad I felt! Ryan rode the new coaster "Steel Hawg" and said it was a fun ride. I just felt like my head would explode if I rode anything.

The park was dead. No waits for anything. It could have been the perfect night, well it was the perfect night for the boys, so that's okay with me. They rode almost everything, except the Frog Hopper, they refused to get on it. Maybe next year they will be up for it again. We rode the train and Brooks was a little afraid of the spook in the tunnel, but was okay with it. Ryan just made a spook face at him (like the one in a rollercoaster book he has) and Brooks made one back.

Brooks wanted to finish up our evening with a spin on the ferris wheel. It's a pretty big one and he was a little scared when it started, he had a death grip on me the whole time, but he really liked it. Hudson didn't seem too sure about it, but he didn't cry, so it seems as though he liked it too.

Hudson didn't look like he was having any fun on the rides, but really was.


This is Brooks' "spook" face. He has a really long tongue!




No comments: