Ryan had his last mountain bike race of the season yesterday at France Park in Logansport. If you remember, he had his first race ever there last year where he finished second from last in his division. Well, this year he got 3rd place in his age group and 10th overall in his division! As Brooks would say, Awesome!
The boys and I had a fun time watching the race and playing. Brooks and Hudson really got into cheering for the other bikers. They would both say, Go go go! Brooks found a tree branch with some leaves on it and started shaking it while he yelled. I don't know if he caused it, but one of the times when he did this, a biker rounded the corner by us and wiped out. I made him step back further away from the course after that. It was sure fun to see the crash though!
Unfortunately, I didn't get a good picture of Ryan racing. I was a little too excited when I saw him finishing already and didn't have my camera ready!


1 comment:
Congratulations Ryan! Way to go!
Post a Comment