Monday, August 18, 2008

It's been a year

It's been a year now since I started this blog. I've had fun with it, keeping everyone up to date on what's going on with us, I hope you enjoy it too!

We met my parents (MeeMaw and PawPaw) near Charleston, Illinois on Saturday. We had a nice picnic at Fox Ridge State Park. The boys played on the playground with MeeMaw and we all took a hike. This time we had Hudson walk and he is quite the little hiker, just like his big brother.

We stopped at a orchard on the way home and picked up a peck of GingerGold apples. They are pretty tasty! We love fresh local apples. I can't wait to try all the different varieties each fall.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,
I love your blog!!! Really enjoy keeping up with you and your family.
The recipes are great, too. Tell Brooks that his "buddy, buddy" enjoys seeing his pictures, too.

Aunt Pat