Hudson has come obsessed with helicopters. He gets so excited when he sees one, whether real or a picture. Yesterday I was reading the newspaper and he came over and was so excited about something on the back of the newspaper when I realized there was a picture of a helicopter. He took the paper from me and had to show Ryan and Brooks.
Ryan started the school year today and the boys have a new sitter. She is a friend of ours from church. The boys are having a great time with her. Brooks really likes it there because her boys have "mean guy" Legos.
It's peach season, we went to a local orchard and picked up a half bushel. I froze some, made peach cobbler (yum!) and we've been eating them fresh. Brooks can eat a whole peach in under 2 minutes. They are really juicy and messy to eat but taste so good!


No comments:
Post a Comment