I did manage to take Brooks on another date this Saturday. We attended the LayFlats fest. Brooks enjoyed listening to all the different types of music. He especially enjoyed the dj who was doing some scratching. We had a fun couple hours together.

I'm taking a photography class. We had a field session Saturday morning downtown and these are some of my pictures. I felt like I wasn't too inspired that morning, but I guess some of the photos turned out okay. I have class again on Wednesday where our instructor will critique our photos for us.





1 comment:
Jen,
Glad you and Hudson are feeling better. I enjoyed reading about your date with Brooks-I really liked the picture of the Pizza Hut date. Brooks looked so happy to have that pizza.
Interesting pictures! They're good. You must have inherited some of that talent from your Uncle David. You'll have to see some of his Southern Illinois pictures next time you're here. Thanks for sharing your life with us!
Love, Aunt Pat
Post a Comment