Last night Ryan and I had a date. We ate dinner at Bea One where we shared a yummy sushi roll and I had some awesome tuna. Just barely seared on the outside, nice and raw on the inside with a wasabi sauce drizzled on top. The only way I'll eat tuna is raw or just seared, I can't stand cooked tuna.
After dinner, we saw Brian Regan at the Long Center. He is sooooo funny! If you haven't heard of him before, you need to check out some of his stuff on YouTube. I laughed so hard my face hurt and Ryan was wiping away tears of joy. He's clean and has some great facial expressions. We ran into our pastor and lots of friends from church. Our pastor has mentioned Brian Regan a few times in his sermons, so that's how we first heard of him.
Tonight we met our new International Friend. Her name is Asa and she is from India. She is at Purdue getting her Masters in Computer Technology. She seems like a sweet girl and the boys had fun meeting her. We hope to give her a little taste of life in the US.
No comments:
Post a Comment