

Brooks started back at preschool today. He was happy to be back and had no problems with me leaving him there. He happily played with the cars and gave me a hug and kiss before I headed across campus to work. When Ryan picked him up, he was outside "mountain biking" on the tricycle. He can't wait to go back tomorrow!
Hudson seems to be having a constant language explosion. This little boy has a lot to say! I was getting food out of the fridge this evening to make Fried Rice, when he got in there and pointed right at the jar of salsa and said "salsa" as clear as day and then said "spicy". Hudson loves salsa, especially if it has a little kick to it (I wonder where he got that from?!)
Hudson seems to be having a constant language explosion. This little boy has a lot to say! I was getting food out of the fridge this evening to make Fried Rice, when he got in there and pointed right at the jar of salsa and said "salsa" as clear as day and then said "spicy". Hudson loves salsa, especially if it has a little kick to it (I wonder where he got that from?!)
No comments:
Post a Comment