

The kitchen renovation has begun. Ryan started the demolition this morning before I woke up. Yesterday we took a trip to
Ikea in Bolingbrook to check out their kitchen stuff. We were there for...4 hours! We started out with breakfast in the restaurant. Their small breakfast of eggs, potatoes and bacon is only .99, don't let the small confuse you, it was a big portion. The kids loved sitting at the little tables at the kids dining area to eat. We were able to get Brooks into Smaland for an hour. It's a supervised play area, so that helped out. Hudson was really well behaved while we talked to the kitchen guy. Before we knew it, we had been talking to the kitchen guy for over an hour and Ryan got paged to Smaland. They are pretty strict on the time limit. We finished up by doing some shopping. We got a new cushion for our
Poang chair (picture yesterday), a new mirror for the guest bath (marked down 50%), and a few other odds and ends.
We then got back on 80 and headed over to see Ryan's Aunt Barb. She treated us to pizza at Louisa's in Crestwood. It was really good! Great Chicago style pizza. We had one with sausage and spinach. They used fresh spinach and tomatoes on it and the crust was light, crispy, and not too buttery. I didn't feel sick after eating it like I do when I eat other pan pizzas. The kids chowed it down.
I brought home a bunch of boxes from work today and have already filled them up with stuff from the kitchen cabinets. And I loaded up the back of my car with stuff to donate to a garage sale. And there is still more stuff in the cabinets. Guess I'll need to bring more boxes home tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment