Dad (and Mom, Dan, Jess, and Beck!) came to help out this weekend. Ryan and Dad worked really hard and were able to lay most of the slate tile. Ryan finished up the rest of it this afternoon. As you can see, since the slate is natural the colors and texture can vary widely. We like it!
I thought I had the perfect granite picked out, but after comparing it with the floor, the granite color looks too cool. I have a couple others in mind that might work. Looks like I'll be making another trek to Indy. This time I will bring along a slate and cabinet sample.
We are so thankful that Dad was able to come up and help out. He was a huge help.
2 comments:
Looks beautiful. You are very lucky to have two very handy men to help out!
Nice slate! Like the colors.
I know this is a stressful time but this too will pass...in time.
Praying for all of you!
Aunt Pat
Post a Comment