Thursday, July 9, 2009

Moving along

Things are getting done. The granite guys came this morning to measure for the countertops and they should start fabricating them next week. The faucet showed up when they were here (perfect timing) and the fridge will be delivered tomorrow. I finally settled on "the" granite yesterday morning. I bought the dishwasher, microwave, and garbage disposal last weekend. We sold our old microwave and dishwasher the other day. Phew! There is still a lot of work to be done, but it's lots of little things. Like putting the shelves in the cabinets and installing the knobs, etc... It will be nice to get the fridge out of the dining room though! Then we can try to sell it.

We took a break last night and went blueberry picking. The season just started here. It was perfect last night, cool and cloudy. The boys love to go blueberry picking. Brooks does a great job. Hudson still eats more than what goes into the bucket. We weren't out that long and ended up with 5 lbs. More than I thought! We could have gone longer, except we went before dinner and Ryan and I were hungry.



No comments: