Thursday, July 23, 2009

Woohoo!


Today was a great day. I now have running water in the kitchen! Ryan got everything all plumbed up today. My new dishwasher is currently running it's inaugural load. It is so quiet! Our old dishwasher was really loud and since the kitchen is open to the rest of the house it was bad. I also washed some dishes in the new sink. It is huge! I love it. Now onto the next decision, picking out a backsplash...

We took the boys to the county fair this morning. It was so chilly here that we had to wear jackets. We looked at all the tractors and animals. Brooks liked the roosters the best and Hudson liked the pigs. We ate some "fair food" for lunch. We had an elephant ear, pork burger, and a ribeye sandwich. It was all really yummy. We brought our friend Asa along and she had the first elephant ear of her life. She enjoyed it.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Jen, the new kitchen looks great! We missed you at the picnic on Saturday. Hope all is well.

Team Cramer said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0&feature=player_embedded

go check it out!

p.s. love it!

Anonymous said...

Ryan, you've done an awesome job!! Good job picking it all out, Jennifer. It looks wonderful and I know you appreciate the plumbing now!
Aunt Pat