We then headed to Kings Island for the day. We were a little worried when we saw how full the parking lot was, but it ended up not being too busy. The kids got to ride a lot of rides. The ride they were most exicted about was the Scooby-Doo Dark Ride. They've seen a few clips of Scooby-Doo on the computer and think it's pretty funny.
Ryan and I got to ride Kings Island's new coaster, Diamondback. It was awesome! Really smooth and lots of airtime, and we only had to wait in line for 25 minutes! We were able to all wait in line together and one of us would ride while the other stayed with the kids and then we swapped places. All in all it was a fun day.
We had lunch at a really good Indian restaurant, Ambar India. Ryan and I were able to get our fill of spicy lentils. We then headed over to the Cincinnati Museum Center where we were able to get into the Museum of Natural History and Science for free with our local museum membership. The boys liked seeing the dinosaurs and other cool stuff.
2 comments:
Looks like you all had a really good time!
I love going to Cinci. Andrew and I make a yearly trip there too. In fact, we just got back yesterday. We always hit the aquarium and the levee store and the Children's Museum. Did you happen to check out the new dinosaur exhibit? Beck was in awe.
Post a Comment