Sunday, February 8, 2009

Weekend update

Baby Beck needs your prayers, he's back in the hospital tonight with jaundice.

We had a fairly quiet weekend. Ryan and I had a date Friday night while the boys played at church. We had a nice dinner out to celebrate my birthday a few days early.

Saturday morning Ryan took the boys on a few errands. They went to Menards and Barnes and Noble, where Clifford the Big Red Dog paid a visit. They liked seeing Clifford, but didn't want to give him a hug. Brooks thought it was pretty funny that Clifford tripped when he stepped off the stage.

Saturday evening we went to a game night with our friend Asa. We all had fun and Brooks liked playing dominoes.

Sunday afternoon Brooks and Hudson helped Ryan clean our horribly filthy cars. Well, I'm not sure how much help they were, I think they mostly just rode their bikes around.


No comments: