On the way out of town, we swung by the house we rented during our first year of marriage. Remember this house? We were surprised to turn the corner and see that it wasn't green anymore! And it's for sale...maybe we should buy it for our weekend house? Ha ha.
Friday evening we all went to the gallery walk downtown. The boys liked walking around, looking at the art, and eating cookies. They also got to ride on the trolley (all Brooks really wanted to do) and hear some live music.
And the mandatory kitchen update...the fridge was delivered Friday afternoon. It's really nice, I love the adjustable bins on the door. Ryan installed cabinet pulls and I've moved some things in there.
2 comments:
i love them each in the kaiak!
oh yes it should be your weekend home, ha. It looks so different blue!
Glad you took some time off for fun!
I, too, liked the boys in the kayak.
Like the pulls on the cabinets.
Still lookin' great!!
Aunt Pat
Post a Comment